Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

What's coming

    Hi! This page is dedicated to sharing resources with the global teaching community. As a new teacher, I found that although I could easily locate supplemental material for my school’s reading curriculum online, there was a lack of resources for special educators trying to modify curriculum to meet students’ needs. If you’re that teacher, too, Welcome!! Please feel free to look around and borrow from what you see here. Anything I post that is not my unique work, I’ll be sure to credit— so you’ll know!
In addition to reading work, I intend to add some general information postings of ideas that I’ve found really useful as a special educator. I truly believe that collaboration is an essential tool for sharpening skills, and I’m looking forward to seeing what you all have to share, as well!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment